I've got a program that crashes when it starts in some
windowmanagers (XFCE and Metacity at least, maybe more).  In its
crashlog it says

	X Error of failed request:  BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
	  Major opcode of failed request:  28 (X_GrabButton)
	  Serial number of failed request:  4753

I'd like to get a readable listing of all the current keybindings
that X11 has in an attempt to figure out what I've got to release in
order to get this program to start w/o crashing.

Does anyone know of either a resource for parsing the above
information into more friendly information or else some good hits on
a program that will give me some good info about what keys are bound
in X?

I've played around a bit with xev but was unable to make any
progress.

Keith.