On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:33:07 -0600, Dan Rue <drue at therub.org> wrote:

>> On rare occasions, real content hits the list. Unfortunately it degrades
>> into a thread such as this one where people start bickering over X being
>> better than Y, or personal attacks. Congratulations.
>
> I have been a member of this list for a few years, and have seen many
> people come and go.  I have noticed a lot of new names lately, and I
> just want the new people in particular to know that this guy speaks only
> for himself.
>
> Dan

Dan,
  I was at the first TCLUG meeting ever, at the mall of america years back,
and I remember fondly writing down our names and email on a napkin for
attendance record or whatever. I haven't been to an actual meeting in
years, but I have quiety monitored the list and I must agree with you, I
think this list (and TCLUG itself) is a great thing and agree with you
that he speaks only for himself. Anyway, my two cents.

Nick Thompson