That can be how it works if that's what you want.  It's the way I'm doing
it.  I have my router running NAT.  If I hit my external address to access
web, e-mail, or whatever, it's pulling that information off of one of the
internal boxes, and those boxes have only private IP's.  However, it
appears from the outside to be coming from one of my public IP addresses.

That sounded to me like what you wanted too.  Maybe I'm confusing the
issue... ;)