I grew up in a small city, Duluth MN. (West end), My Dad owned a bar
"Shannon's"; we lived in one of the apartments above the bar; EVERYTHING
including the gas caps on the cars had locks.

Story 1:
My dad (more then once) had to tell a guy not to come back in the place. This
guy pissed in dad’s gas tank and keyed both sides of his truck, in the early
afternoon.

Story 2:
Another guy was band from the bar in January for starting 2 fights in the same
week. He was more creative; he hauled water and poured it all over my Mom's car
and on to the tires/wheels. It was -25 degrees and took the better part of a
day to get the car to move, so it could be taken to a shop to thaw.

Want more scary stories of people who do evil things while using drugs and
alcohol?

Story 3:
In 1976-77 2 guys came in the bar one evening, had several drinks, went across
the street shot and killed the gas station attendant while steeling about $100
out of the register. Walked back in the bar, had another drink, left, and were
arrested a little later in the evening. Not one person in the bar knew what
these 2 evil B@#$%&* had done, until the police showed up.
I was 17 or 18 at the time, still in high school. My high school sweet heart and
I were stopping at home so I could get some cash to go to a movie. We found the
street and my dad's bar full of police; we were both questioned about what had
happened.  Home was a fortress where I grew up.

Story 4:
On a regular basis 2 of the women who would come in with their husbands would be
wearing sun glasses at night. I finally broke my silence and asked one of the
women why she stayed, "Because I love him".  I found out this summer that one
of the B@#%&#$ has died, GOOD!

The evil that "man" will do to "man" has no end.

Sam.