Well, I've only been using if for a couple days, but I subscribed my
gmail account to some of the most annoying e-mail lists I could think
of: tclug and samba. I setup a couple quick subject based filters, and
slick.

To read tclug messages, I just click my tclug-list filter. Same with
samba. GMail does a pretty decent job of keeping threads together. I
clicked your message, and it was that simple to read the entire
conversation. So simple I didn't realized just how great it was until
I was at the end of the thread, and I thought to myself...

Hey, I only clicked like...2 links and I read an entire tclug
discussion. In SquirrelMail I open each message in a netscape tab, in
pine I have select each message and what not, same with Outlook and
other mail clients...

And searching is powered by google...I think I'll try one of the
upload scripts and toss all my archived tclug mail into GMail for
kicks...

If you get a chance to try GMail, I highly recommend trying it out on
high volume mailing lists.

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://andy.zibnet.us
 A password is like your underwear; Change it