Yep, I had 2 drives fail at the exact same time in a RAID-5 array with
14 disks.  Curiously enough, most of the drives I've had fail, it's
been the board on them, not the mechanicals.  I just swapped out boards
and got my data back.

>>> research. I checked out at bizrate.com and found drives (73.4 GB,