You need to evaluate where to start with these guys.
They are in college, they are older (they know their minds), and they
want to learn.
What do you define as older, I'm 45 is that older?  In my mind older is
70 or so.

Your first meeting should be more informational then instructional, make
sure they
understand this going in to it. Have some refreshments and keep it relaxed.

Ask some simple questions like...
    What's your professional background?
             From this question you will find out most of what you need
to know.
             You also show you are interested in them as people, you
need to have
              a different relationship then with a large class, more
personal.
    What do you need to know about computers?
              If the answer to the first question is "I was a
programmer" don't ask this one.

Get to know each of them and you will find out what they need. It
doesn't take to long
to find out what a person likes and dislikes, what they need and want.
You will also take
some great experiences with you. When you know where they stand it will
flow.

Remember they are evaluating you as much as you are evaluating them.
They have a
connection to your bosses, boss. I wouldn't take this lightly if I were
you.

Sam