I think this might do the trick.  I ran across it in another mail list the other day.
http://www.feyrer.de/g4u/

Ryan

________________________________

	From: Keith Bachman [mailto:kcbnac at bnac.biz]
	Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 11:58 AM
	To: 'TCLUG Mailing List'
	Subject: [TCLUG] PC Imaging Software?

	For my high school (That I still work for - despite having graduated) we are setting up 66 new laptops with Windows XP.  I would like to use Norton Ghost, but due to costs, can't.

	What other programs are out there (preferably our favorite type - GPL etc licensed) that will easily clone partitions, and also can be run from a CD, and how would I go about doing this? (NTFS required - others are extra bonuses)

	Bonus points go to the program that can be scripted to run off a CD automagically.

	Keith Bachman