On Sat, 24 Apr 2004, B_o_B wrote:

> Saturday, April 24, 2004   @   8:44:37 AM Central Standard Time
>
> Just wondering if it is possible to make it so that a web page
> will access another webpage,
> but... that webpage cannot be accessed directly,
> only through the first page?    (hope that makes sense).
>
> Any pointer would be great..
>
> Many Thanks & Kind Regards,

Possible, yes. Easy, no.
It would be doable as dynamic content where the calling
page set appropriate session information and the protected
page would only display if it got valid session information.

We do some very similar stuff at work, we do most of it with
jsp's, but I imagine there are other ways to deal with it.

--
Daniel Taylor
random at argle.org
Forget diamonds, Copyright is forever.