On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 04:33:41PM -0500, Scott Raun wrote:
> But none of this address my 'anyone have any local vendor or hardware
> recommendations?' question.

I've been using a really inexpensive SMC barricade WAP I picked up at
Microcenter. They usually have some sort of deal/rebate on these devices. Mine
is a four port switch that has a built-in DHCP server and other goodies, but
all I use it for is the wireless access. I let my Linux server issue the IP
addresses.

--
Jim Kaufman
Linux Evangelist