I did think of the java client too and tried it from a different machine
that is "known good" (tested with out the firewall in the way) and it
failed too. I tried to "open" port 8013 by forwarding inbound (8013)
from the red network to that specific machine's IP.  I tried w/ and w/o
a specific port# on the inside IP.  It's a NAT'd network which
complicates it more.
Ex:  	inbound:8013 forward -> 10.1.1.30  (didn't work)
	inbound:8013 forward -> 10.1.1.30:8013  (also tried some random
ports on the inside address like 5201, 8000, 3501.  None work.) Did I
mention this is the first attempt for me to ever forward a port?

Rob Bentz