| 	Looks cool, I'll have to check this out... Will this allow us to
| authenticate linux users on the windows AD?

I know it offers NIS, maybe NIS+. I thinkit also allows for better LDAP
support. These are connected to AD, so the answer is yes, but not via
native AD. ;) Downside is I think it requires modifaction to the AD
Schema, which may not be an option in some orginazitons who like to
control who is in Enterprise Admins (a good idea really. Every MCSE with
a domain account in Enterprise Administrators would be a scary, scary
thing. :) )

As for using a Windows server to serve to UNIX clients...well it will
serve my needs. I mostly need to copy some large datastores (os images,
software installes, etc.) around, and don't need to worry much about
premissions.

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
 A password is like your underwear; Change it
 frequently, don't share it with others, and
     don't ask to borrow someone else's.