New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Free

Subject: Web Application and Site Developer

Plaudit Design, an emerging web firm, is seeking a person to immediately fill a web
application / website development position. This is a unique opportunity for a developer
who has the initiative and skill to implement websites and web based software.

We are looking for someone to work full time at our office near St. Thomas on University
Avenue but will surely consider a programmer who can only work part time until the end of
spring semester.

Qualifications:
Candidates must be highly skilled and enthusiastic about developing
websites and web-based software. The ability to work independently and in
collaboration with other employees is essential.

Requirements:
Strong skills in HTML, PHP, XSL, CSS, and SQL.
Familiarity with technologies such as Perl, Flash, Java, .NET, VB, and Linux
is a plus.
Experience and talent in object-oriented development of software for web-based
applications is necessary. Other software experience is a plus.

Anyone qualified person who would like to apply for this position should email their resume
to jobs at plauditdesign.com.

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi