On Friday 02 April 2004 09:51 am, Lansing, Dan wrote:
> Go to the network neighborhood and just remove the services
> That should do it

That won't get rid of the DLL's that winderz will still load.  Which
makes boot time slower.  Partially installed NW Clients can cause
problems with other networking protocols like VPN etc...

For < 5.x clients use the "Control Panel" --> Add Remove Programs" but
for 4.x and below you need the removal tool.

http://www.novell.com/documentation/lg/noclienu/index.html?page=/documentation/lg/noclienu/noclienu/data/a3747dy.html

My brain hurts being polluted with this knowledge.  I never actually
thought it would come in handy...

--
Christopher A. Gahlon

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand
binary and those that don't.