Sorry for not being more clear. Does anyone have hardware that they are
willing to donate for this project?

If people are willing to put up money to buy the exact hardware that we
need, that would be great.

Maybe we need two threads, one that discusses various "ideal" solutions
and the other for "let's cobble something together out of spare parts".

--
Eric (Rick) Meyerhoff
rick at eworld3.net
952-929-1659