I looked at the Chaintech website, they don't have Linux drivers for the
ti4200. Is this a dual boot machine? If so you may be able to flip a
hardware switch using the windows driver.

Have you tried the Nvidia website, they have some Linux drivers but I
don't know how specific the driver gets when it comes to disabling a port.

Chaintech has a support form you could use. I've had some luck with
several manufactures in getting beta drivers for various adapters by
just asking for them.

Sam.