So, having not played with this feature a whole lot, I figure I must be
missing something.  Is the virtusertable supposed to somehow help
redistribute global mail to appropriate local users without the aid of
procmail?  At the moment, it doesn't for me.  I built a virtusertable
(as described below), ran the "make" on it to build the .db, and
disabled the .procmailrc file, and restarted sendmail.  Then I ran
fetchmail, and it dumped all mail, regardless of appropriate local user,
into the root email account -- no distribution -- very ugly.

What piece(s) am I missing?  (I ran a simple "fetchmail" -- no quotes)
 Thanks!

Garrett