What processor do you have in the machine, it just occurred to me that
some of the new processors do some sort of forking, or piping, or
something that can make them appear as 2 processors, I can't remember
what it's called.  Had this happen on a W2K machine, I had to open the
case to be sure the machine only had 1 processor, thought I built the
wrong machine for a moment.

Sam.