On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Scot Jenkins wrote:

> Ben Lutgens wrote:
>
> I'm all for separate tabs.  We'll probably eventually limit where we can
> have the beer meetings by doing this, but I too am tired of covering
> others.  Separate checks for me from now on.

not an acceptable solution,

fact of the matter is:
1. most restaurants add a 15% gratuity for all parties over 10 people
2. it is generally accepted in this country that if you were satisfied with your food you pay gratuity.
3. we visit a lot of establishments, and i for one, would like to continue visiting these establishments as a group.
4. many places do not give out seperate checks. we can ask but we (the beeradmins) do not and WILL not include billing habits in the location selection process.

The beermeetings are for FUN. to get together and drink together. If you do not like the above, you do not have to come.

This is the final word on the matter. This discussion is over.

The BeerAdmins
Munir, Lorry and Jima