Ok, stop laughing. The company I'm consulting at has a client that
insists on putting virus protection on all their boxes.

We've been trying to install and configure TrendMicro's ServerProtect
Linux product but continue to have problems. Also, I'm not personally
impressed with them in general.

I found that Network Associates/Mcafee has a command-line product but we
have not evaluated it. There are several other companies that I have
never heard of that make products.
http://www.kaspersky.com
http://www.datafellows.com/
http://www.ravantivirus.com/

How do you know you can trust them? Of course, I searched sourceforge
but did not find anything that was sufficiently mature.

We don't have a lot of time to evaluate various products so if anyone
has experience with virus protection software for Linux, I would like to
hear about it.
--
Eric (Rick) Meyerhoff