Apparently Comcast is sending letters to users saying that they use too much
bandwidth, but they won't tell them what the limit is.  I have Comcast and I
haven't gotten a letter yet.  I have had major problems with it though, the
only way I could get them to fix their network is pin it down for them and
post to NANOG to get someone to look at it.  Their tech support is a bunch
of morons that just tell you to reboot your machine.

I had way less problems with DSL.  I've heard only good things about TWT
though.