I have waited on your beer meetings several times. There are
definitely some huge cheapos in the group, and you can see it a mile
away. Don't get me wrong... most of the members are very polite and tip
appropriately.

Having been in the business for sometime I would suggest you just
use separate tabs. If the server doesn't allow it, then I would suggest
you strictly pay for your drinks with cash as you get them. The servers
always appreciate this method. If your group never carries a tab, then
there is nothing to worry about at the end.

ALL YOU CHEAPOS OUT THERE THIS IS FOR YOU! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

The dice of God are always loaded.  For everything you have missed you
have gained something else.  The world, turn it how you will, balances
itself...  Every secret is told, every virtue rewarded, every wrong
redressed, in Silence and Certainty.
						- Emerson

mcd