Bruce Broecker
Network Comm Supervisor
The Toro Company

>>> clay at fandre.com 09/23/03 02:29PM >>>

>I don't want the newbies to feel pressure about asking questions on
>the list because it might be too basic. Just because it seems like an
>easy search for you doesn't mean that everyone can google it in a few
>minutes.  Sometimes they lack the right terminology to find the right
>answer.

I think that's an important point. If I happen to pick the wrong combination of
words or phrases, I can be hunting for days. For example, I didn't know that
linux-newbie could be an effective search term on google (I'm going to have
to try that very soon). Perhaps that could be a user group presentation:

Effective searching techniques for Linux help.

Bruce