On Monday 22 September 2003 08:45 am, Jay Kline wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:04:27 -0500
>
> Adam <adam at askewview.net> wrote:
> >I'm just wondering if anyone has any reccomendations for a product that
> >would let Windows XP or 2000 use a Linux NFS share?
>
> If you are looking for a non-MS solution, the only other product I have
> worked with is from Humming Bird (dont remember the product name right
> now). All I remember was it was horribly expensive for the limited
> functionality it provided.

We have used a product called TUN Plus from Esker for both lpd and NFS on
Windows.  It is very expensive, but, it does work very well.  I think they
are up to about version 11 now.  It is a full suite of programs, terminal
emulation, ODBC remote access as well as NFS, ftpd and lpd.  They used to
have a trial version on the net --
http://www.esker.com/esker_com/products/tunplus_home.html

It looks like they have added scp since I looked at it last.  We are
running versions 8 & 9 on a few machines here.  It works well, but as I
said, it is not cheap.
--
Thanks,

James Spinti