On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 02:53:39PM -0500, Sam MacDonald wrote:
> <shameless plug ~ could be trolling ~> This is Join Scouting Week and
> I have my Join Scouting Event tonight (Cub Scouts).

Not really a plug or even trolling, just shamelessly off-topic.  I did
have fun in Cub and Boy Scouts as a young boy, but as an adult, I have
some serious issues with the organization using it's private status to
exclude social groups from membership and leadership[1,2].  My children,
if I am fortunate to have any, will not be participating in any BSA
sponsored programs.  However, this is gravely off-topic now, and we
should refrain from discussing this further on-list. ;-)  I would be
welcome to taking it off-list, however.

<shameless troll>
I would set the "Reply-To:" field, but that'd be useless on this list.  ;-)
</shameless troll>