On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 11:48, Justin Kremer wrote:
> Personally, I think that's just wrong.
> I believe someone just mentioned that they were going to make a web
> page about why they think Mandrake sucks.  Well, add this to it.

I don't think anyone likes it, probably not even Mandrake. Survival
depends on money coming in. The'll do what they can to survive.
Personally I think it sucks that they have to sell ads like this to
survive but I don't think bashing Mandrake will do anything to help
anybody. Lets go back to bashing those who deserve it, like SCO and
Microsoft.

--
Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>