> The qmail man pages document all the programs.  Start with qmail(7) and work
> your way down from there.  qmail-control(5) documents all the control files
> and tells you which program uses which ones.  For example, smtproutes is
> used by qmail-remote, obviously, as qmail-remote is what sends messages to
> remote systems.  So read qmail-remote(8) to learn more about smtproutes.

Yeah I had man qmail-remote going, I guess the concept was giving me more trouble than the actuall documentation.

> Add this to /var/qmail/control/smtproutes:
>
> aol.com:smtp-server.mn.rr.com
> netscape.net:smtp-server.mn.rr.com
> rr.com:smtp-server.mn.rr.com

Thanks for the tip.  So far it seems to have done the trick.

> I used to use RR (before I moved to St. Paul and got stuck with Comcast) and
> those worked for me.
>
> There is lots of documentation included in /var/qmail/doc.  The PIC.* files
> give a nice overview of how the different programs work together.  You might
> also fine "Life with qmail" useful.

Actually, I have LWQ author David Sill's book: The qmail handbook.  It covered smtproutes as well, but the situation was somewhat different.

Anyway, thanks for the help,

Josh

P.S.  Is my MUA's (Sylpheed-Claws) quoting screwed up?  It looks funny to me...