I think you either want to comment out:
acl Safe_ports port 443 563 # https, snews

Or change it to:
acl Safe_ports port 443
acl Safe_ports port 563

If the format of that line is indeed incorrect, you should be getting a
denied message because the

http_access deny !Safe_ports

percedes

http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports

Thus, you could also fix it by changing the order of your http_access deny
rules, but the "acl Safe_ports port 443 563 # https, snew" would still be
wrong.

If I'm wrong...well, it's been awile since I've played with Squid and I
didn't look at the documentation. :)

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
 A password is like your underwear; Change it
 frequently, don't share it with others, and
     don't ask to borrow someone else's.