Funny you should say "shipping company" the contract I'm working on is at a
company called One Source Logistics.  They know the shipping business inside
and out.  I'll get a feel for the space and shipping thing.

Isn't if amazing how things fall in to place.

I know Redhat has the ability to be "imaged" I've not used it but I'm sure
someone in the community has :-) This could be used as a learning tool for the
TCLUG to teach people how to install and build an image of Linux.

With that said I'm with Boy Scouts of America (BSA). The BSA has a Technology
Merit badge the boys can earn. Boy Scouts installing Linux and helping
worldcomputerexchange.org. That sounds like an on-going service project that
would be cool for the BSA.

Many of the the adult volenteers with BSA are technology workers so this could
be very interesting.

Sam.