On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 08:52:14PM +0100, spidler at superiorman.com wrote:
> I feel like an idiot comming to this LUG asking how to UNintall Linux, but I
> think I made a mistake. Skip ahead if you don't care why. I'm very much a
> newbie to anything Linix or Unix, and wanted to learn, and thought that
> maybe the best way to do it would be to just install it and jump right in,
> so I did. But, I realized that I need to use XP on this computer, to do
> things I can't do on Linux yet, and I don't have the time to learn.

You could always take your computer to the installfest.

Or maybe you want to wait for an UNinstallfest.  :-)

Seriously though, that would be an ideal place to get your
machine set up w/ dual-boot, if that's an OK alternative.

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota