Hello again,
I'm finally getting around to trying this but the solution below assumes
that there is a file in /var for the user's mailbox, with aliases this
isn't the case (unless they're hiding elsewhere in which case if someone
would point me to them I'd appreciate it).  Anyway, where should I
redirect the output to for an email alias?
Thanks,
Ben.