Looking forward to it. Excellent timing too, as I just had a bad install
of mandrake 9.1 on my box, and figured I'd just reformat and wait for an
installfest to get some help and pointers on my install.

Is there any sort of sign up? I know you mentioned that we would most
likely have to sign in at the security desk, but I'm assuming that's just
company policy (btw, I'm hoping the security guards are expecting people
coming for the installfest, nothing like getting the 3rd degree about why
you're there dragging a computer around).

Also, just to reiterate, is there anything else I should bring besides my
box? I'm thinking probably a ethernet and power cable, but will there be
enough monitors/keyboards/mouses/power strips/hubs and or switches?

Thanks for hosting another installfest, hope to see ya Saturday.

Joel