> FYI, AT&T/Comcast cable internet support is in Quebec, because they
> receive kickbacks for providing technical jobs there.

Heh. that's exactly why and where my job went. :)

I suppose with todays remote administration tools, both hardware and
software, it only makes monitary sense to have foreign admins working
your St. Paul data center. Businesses are in business to make money.
Canadians don't scare me much, but when folks in the mid east start
'running' shit like that over here it scares the hell out of me.

-mj