Sam MacDonald == Sam
Sam> I disagree about the "long fruitless thread" thing.

Ben Lutgens == Ben
Ben> OFF-TOPIC OFF-TOPIC.
Ben> Take this B.S. to some politics oriented mlist.

Sam, I think it has been expressed by a number of people that this
thread is not welcome on the list.  Bring up this discussion at a Beer
meeting, or strike up a conversation on any of the various newsgroups
dedicated to politics:

	soc.politics
	misc.activism

Search on google for '"information technology" labor or trade and
union'.  I'm sure you'll find someone who wants to talk to you.
Regardless, this thread is hitting my killfile shortly.

Cheers!

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/