Another good place for good used systems and monitors are some local
sellers on ebay.  Both allow local pick up, saving $10-30 in shipping.
Just search of these users auctions: sla22 (In Brooklyn Center) & vitrack
(Plymouth).

sla22:
I got a car load of Dell Optiplex GXi 450Mhz at $80/ea for school.  And
last year another batch of 333Mhz at $65.

vitrack:
A pair of 17" viewsonic monitor for $30/ea.

I visited both places and they have a whole warehouse full.  If you don't
see what you want, e-mail them.