On Friday 05 September 2003 01:20 pm, Karl Bongers wrote:
> I got a fax titled "Dirt Cheap" with ads from The Box Shop.
> Two stores, St. Paul 1828 Feronia Ave, off Fairview, or New Hope
> 8041 E. Research Center Rd.  They appear to sell used and some new
> boxes.  I may check them out on the way to the beer meeting.  Any
> luggers check them out yet?

I've been to the St Paul store a few times. I bought a replacement drive for
an old box there once. (It belonged to a client and they wanted the cheapest
solution possible.) I know someone who lives over that way and has purchased
a couple of machines from them and they work fine.

YMMV.

Jack

--
Jack Ungerleider