All your reasons backup my reasons.
Moving jobs to other countries in order to lower what you pay to
employee's in the U.S.A.
Is that the right thing to do?
World economy is a means for executives to lower the cost of producing
the products.
Do yo ever see the price of these products go lower anywhere?
Where do the dollars of lower cost go?
In to the pockets of the stock holders and who owns the most stock,
executives.
For every job that moves to another country, thats another person in the
U.S. that goes on
unemployment insurance, bankruptcy, broken family, or even suicide. The
impact on the U.S.
is not in the minds of the executives.

We are looking at over 500,000 I/T jobs going to other countries by 2005.

Sam.