I disagree about the "long fruitless thread" thing.

Do we tolerate the idea that people with the same skills we have get
payed 1/5th what we get payed?
    Just because they are in India or Brazil?
If we have a "World economy" why are the wages lower in India and Brazil?
You need to understand that this is not about self center Americans/

This is about "right and wrong".

This is about people who own large percentages of American corporations
and the corporations they are sending the jobs to in other countries!

Sam.