This is how I made it work.
I start Cygwin at the $ I type startx
I get 3 term's running so I close 2 (type exit).
On the X background I click and hold the mouse then select "Exit"
    This leaves me with a X running but nothing else.
In the terminal window I type
    ssh -X -l root xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
I type the password to login
I type "kde" and off I go.

It is so slick!

Thanks to all that helped me with this by the way, I just haven't had
the brains to say THANKS!