I would feel better if people would do what they should, not what they
want to do.  Instead of helping people they try to hurt people. These
are not people displaying any moral or ethical grounds for what they do.

A criminal is a criminal, they are scum and should be dealt with as
such.   I've worked through to many virus and DOS attacks to consider
the people that do this kind of thing as any less criminal.

If they want to tell me a security hole exists they can call me.  When
they attack a system it is a criminal act, end of story. Find them, toss
them in jail, and let buba have their ass.

The problem IS the rootkit, it enables a crime to be committed. Rootkit
has NO legitimate reason to exist, it exists to cause damage to a
computer system.  Drug dealers do the same thing they enable criminal
behavior for profit. And NO it's not advertised as a way to check the
security of your own system.  The intent is to cause other people
problems, because poor Johnny didn't get to watch TV that one Saturday
when he was 10.  Let Johnny have lots of time in prison for his actions.

Sam.