Well... for those of you who actually like cold, ice, and winter, I
suppose hockey should have been included...   :)

I, however, completely detest winter, cold weather, and everything that
goes with it! ( I can skate about average 'cause I only do rollerblades
-- it's a warm weather version, ya' know)  ;)
GK