Religion was called the "panacea of the masses" at one time.  Now it's
TV and Sports, third party participation. "Keep them watching garbage
and they wont see the nasty things we do to them."   I have to believe
that's what the politicians are thinking when I see TV shows.

Cancel the cable or dish subscription, turn off the TV.  Read to each
other, go for a walk, make love,  anything,  just stop participating in
the third person.

Sam.

P.S.  As a guy I hope she was very, very great full you risked your life
to put up the dish.