FYI - DCC has consistently accounted for more than 50% of the spam
stopped for our (commercial) anti-spam product over the last couple of
weeks (since we brought it to the latest version).

For the last 10 minutes:
DCC		51%
SpamAss		28%
Blacklist	 9% (user-defined keyword-based blacklist)
DNSBL		 8% (User's choice of 70+ DNS-based blacklists)
Razor		 1% (Razor version 1 - needs upgraded :(  )
Other		 1% (Anti-virus, etc)

Real-time stats updated every 10 minutes are at http://marvin.sihope.com

Over the last 60 days, total spam stopped:

SpamAssassin	438,969
DNSBL		293,472
DCC		230,471
Blacklist	 87,873
Virus		 10,048
Razor		  8,602

I wouldn't count on these numbers as an actual benchmark of
effectiveness.  Not all users have the same settings, so it's possible
that some people have only 1 of these tools turned on, or their SA
scores are different, or their DCC threshholds are different, etc.