They also claim that I said:
 >DONT USE IPCOP, IT'S STOLEN AND THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE!

I NEVER said anything like either of the above two statements.

And this person's idea of logic is (direct quote):
 >The value in logic is that multiple people should come to the same
 >conclusion when thinking clearly with the same data.

That's ONLY true if the data presented is IRREFUTABLE evidence, such as
2+2=4. NOTHING that I saw in posts about Smoothwall was FIRST PARTY
accounts. It was all heresay. Therefore I submit that a certain
individual's logic is flawed because he is basing his logic NOT on
facts, but on hersay.

I did NOT say "don't use IPCop", I stated that they had used a version
of SmoothWall and had stripped out the developer's names, NOT
permissable under the GPL. Therefore I personally will not use their
software.

That is my opinion and whether or not others wish to listen to my
opinion is strictly up to each and every individual on the list. NOT
some overbearing hack who thinks he can bulldoze anyone who doesn't
think the same way he does. I for one DO NOT BEND to the will of others,
I have my own will, my own personality, and my own opinions. AND I
respect other peoples right to have their opinions UNTIL such time as
they start to disrespect me, then I no longer respect the person OR
their opinions.

I now consider this matter closed and will not respond to any more
negative posts about me. Certain individuals can rant and rave about how
much of a "troll" I am and I really don't care any more, because as I
stated before, their opinions no longer hold any value.
--
Todd Young
7079 Dawn Ave. E.