Matthew,
I think perhaps you should take a break and rethink how old you are.

First, calling me a "mindless troll" is totally infantile. You have your opinions and I have mine, just because you don't agree with my opinions doesn't make either one of us wrong, we just have different opinions.

And NO I don't believe everything I read, I spent three years as a US Army Military Policeman and I KNOW there are always two sides to every story.

I NEVER stated that Smoothwall didn't acknowledge the GPL, their beef with IPCop is that the developers at IPCop removed their authorship for certain parts of the code. If I had been one of those developers, I would have been irritated too.

Second, claiming that I have "logic errors" just because my logic doesn't match your logic is also very infantile.

This is a forum to exchange and discuss ideas and Linux in general. Insulting people just because you don't agree with their point of view will only serve to alienate the others on the list.

I insulted NO ONE on this list in any of my emails (at least that I can remember, if I did, I apologize). I have presented the facts as I understand them and my opinions. I did NOT try to impose my opinions on anyone else, if anyone felt that I was imposing my opinions, I again apologize.

Grow up or shut up.

Sincerely,
Todd Young