On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:59:45 -0500
Ian Stoner <ston0235 at umn.edu> wrote:

> One little program that I use often is easytag, an ogg/mp3/flac/etc
> tagger.  It has many ways to make tagging music files easy.  (freedb
> queries and file-name scanning are the things I use the most.)  It can
> also re-name files based on tag data.
>
> I also like grip for ripping and compressing CDs.

Interesting, will have to check these out....

> I have yet to find a gui CD burner that I like.  Does anyone have any
> suggestions?

In Linux, I've only used X-CDRoast.  Unfortunately, it doesn't support mp3 formats.  =(   I'm going to have to find either another GUI burning app, or find a decent recipe for cdrecord to convert mp3's into audio cd's.

--
Shawn

  The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"