One little program that I use often is easytag, an ogg/mp3/flac/etc
tagger.  It has many ways to make tagging music files easy.  (freedb
queries and file-name scanning are the things I use the most.)  It can
also re-name files based on tag data.

I also like grip for ripping and compressing CDs.

I have yet to find a gui CD burner that I like.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?

--
Ian Stoner
Philosophy Department