On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:24:45 -0500
Johnny Fulcrum <johnnyfulcrum at mn.rr.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:08:25 -0500, Sam MacDonald <smac at visi.com> wrote:
>
>> Is it OK for the data he (would be) transferring over wireless, to be
>> transfered over wireless?
>
>Oooo... good point - I'll make sure to bring that up.

If you bring that point up, you need to make sure he also knows that all
internet connections are insecure.  Unless you know and trust every router
between you and your destination, it is possible (however unlikely) for
someone to be sniffing data.  This is why companies use vpn's with
encryption (e.g. ipsec). If he has such a vpn client to connect to his work
(I would assume he does) then it dosnt really matter.

Jay