Is it OK for the data he (would be) transferring over wireless, to be
transfered over wireless?

My point is some companies don't want any data transfered over
wireless.  It would be bad to be liable if data was hijacked.  I know
all the security arguments but some companies just don't want wireless
used with their data, it is their data after all.

Sam.