Yes, but we didn't have a father, so our Uncle would beat us about the
head and shoulders causing contusions and temporary unconsciousness,
with a wet noodle!  Then our other Uncle would send us fight killer
rabbits in the hinter lands with the knights that say "nea"!

I don't know what was worse the beatings or the knights with all their
"neaing" and "clipty clopping" about! Sad bunch really...

Sam